quinta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2009

A Tout Le Monde - Megadeth



F#m A
Don't remember where I was
B G^A
I realized life was a game
F#m A
More seriously I took things
B G^A
The harder the rules became
F#m A B
I had no idea what it'd cost
G^A
My life passed before my eyes
F#m A
I found out how little I accomplished
B G^A
All my plans denied
F#m A
So as you read this know my friends
B F#m
I'd love to stay with you all
A
Please smile when you think of me
B D
My body's gone that's all
F#m
A tout le monde (To all the world)
A
A tout mes amis (To all my friends)
B
Je vous aime (I love you)
F#m
Je dois partir (I have to leave)
F#M
These are the last words
A
I'll ever speak
B D
And they'll set me free

F#m A
If my heart was still alive
B G^A
I know it would surely break
F#m A
And my memories left with you
B G^A
There's nothing more to say
F#m A
Moving on is a simple thing
B F#m
What it leaves behind is hard
F#m A
You know the sleeping feel no more pain
B D
And living, all are scarred

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário